Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draconus297Challenges - A Way to Deck Build
So, the AGM has seen very little testing, making banlist discussions more based on theory than anything concrete. In addition, cards that don't stick to a specific archetype tend to be disgusting, because we often lack experience with how archetypes that we did not personally design actually function. 

To attempt to remedy this knowledge gap, this thread will function as a way of encouraging other members to get experience playing and/or reviewing your archetypes and singles that you're personally proud of.

Each user may only submit 1 each of a card design challenge and/or Deck build challenge at any given time, but can take down their challenge if it has seen no attempts. 

I couldn't find another section in which to put this, mostly due to the barebones nature of the site.
To be fair, most of the AGM hasn't come over yet (or least hasn't gotten as active as I would've liked), so place is really barren.

For now, these challenges could be placed in the Format Discussion area (er, I think I intended for that to be banlist discussions and other shit that would improve/wreck our format if imported). If you want, maybe I can add a sub-area to the AGM card section.

====
You guys do have access to Duel Portal for testing if needed (and might be good), though read that announcement I made about it in the card making area. Otherwise, I think reposting it as a thread that's visible to everyone might be of more use.
https://neoagm.createmybb4.com/forum-14.html
(Deckbuilding section)

Well, here you go.

Only problem is obvious; where the heck is the rest of AGM nowadays?