Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TinkererHello, fine peoples!
What else what my re-intro topic title gonna say?

Anyways, I'll be checking on here, but I'm mostly hanging around old YCM if anyone wants a quick way of contacting me for whatever reason.

Cheers!
The intro is technically optional, so no need to go fancy.

But yeah, welcome to the Neo AGM.

====
I'm just glad the message got through eventually because there were reasons why this came up (you can probably thank Kyumi to some degree)
(04-22-2019, 03:06 PM)Flash Flyer - Sakura Wrote: I'm just glad the message got through eventually because there were reasons why this came up (you can probably thank Kyumi to some degree)

What do you mean?
(04-23-2019, 09:35 AM)Tinkerer Wrote:
(04-22-2019, 03:06 PM)Flash Flyer - Sakura Wrote: I'm just glad the message got through eventually because there were reasons why this came up (you can probably thank Kyumi to some degree)

What do you mean?

About a couple weeks to a month before this place came online, I floated the idea of having AGM move to its own site for a few reasons (which you can probably read in the welcome thread, but if not, they're below)

Show ContentYeah:

tl;dr

Above reasons and stuff were floated on Discord with the AGM members in my server (and I messaged a few others whom I had DMs with); you guys generally were okay with it. I couldn't get in contact with you or Dante, so I asked Dova/Draco to do it. Draco forgot about it until I reminded him on Sunday (well, asked if you received the message or already did / declined). IDK about Dante at the moment, but he'll find out eventually, I suppose.

Note that this was your free choice and not forcing you to get over here. (There is also a Discord, though I wasn't fond of it due to character limits and how easily things will get lost).

So yeah, at least the notice about Neo AGM got to you; that's about it.
Good to know. Yeah, I have a Discord, but I've literally only used it once (and that was to get in contact with Dov when YCM was down over the New Year). I'm just glad I'm not left out of the loop now though! XD
Feel free to copy/paste the arch threads you made here if you want at leisure.

Now to get the rest of the club here (well, at least post). They know this place exists (and Discord if needed), so...yeah.